Friday, September 9, 2011

Hitting the rock with egg

I wonder Hwangboholic is taking about voting for the
The most popular female celebrity in Best of Korea...


Saying long and short, you don't know till get measure.
Do not under estimate passion(strength) of Hwangbo's fan
around the world. Even though result is important and like
hitting the rock with egg, the important fact is process of
wants to work hard together with the precious people.


shall we stop hitting the rock with the eggㅋㅋ(hehehe)
cause arm hurtsㅋ

Hitting the rock with egg is metaphor for impossible task

1 comment:

  1. jejeje cute!!! thanks to hwangboHolic, hwangbo and to you.. ^^ i'm happy in the process of help to HB because is the form in express my admiration, love, and friendship.
    HB is my friend because she's be here when I'm cry, happy and angry and her make me laugh with her tv show and accompanied me in my feelings with his music... sorry my english isnt good but this isnt impediment for know news and articles of her and be closer to more fans and her.

    ReplyDelete