Saturday, March 3, 2012

This is what I can't do...

I have a feeling Estella816 tweet is related to North Korean refuges helded by Chinese Goverment and soon deporting back to North Korea. When this happen those people are going to be executed. The Compassion group and others are working very hard to free these people. She might concern the International communite is not outageous by handling of refugees in China.

이 일은 제가 할 수 없습니다. 아닙니다! 내가 할 수 없는 일은 처음부터 내게 오지 않습니다. 내가 내 한계를 정하지 않는다면… 그 일은 할 수 없는 일이 아니라 하고 싶지 않은 일일 뿐입니다.

This is what I can't do. That's not true! Job does not come to me if I am not able to do the job in the first place. If I don't set limits... The job is not an impossible job but it is only I don't want to do the work from the start.

Posted 3/3/2012


I am not good at explain things. My friend sum-up what HB meant! Thanks Bel!
@belin214: HB message us saying if you don't do something because you say you can't do it than you are limiting yourself of what you can really do...

1 comment:

  1. please Can you translate this??

    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=kayros&logNo=100105865639&redirect=Dlog&widgetTypeCall=true

    Kim yong chul is really her friend???? because i dont like his imitation and
    really yongsama meet with hwangbo??? When is this video??

    ReplyDelete