Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kim Hyun Joong KBS Entertainment weekly Interview


From boy to man...Joyful meeting with Kim Hyun Joong


Reporter: Was not difficult?
HJ: Even thou Air conditioning is set for max I am sweating
since I am wearing the winter cloths, coat & jacket..Fall and
Winter concept.


HJ: Hmmm... concept for coming winter season...since I dyed
my hair, whole lot of people tells me I look kid from
foreign country.


I predict it's going to be popular fashion this winter.


Reporter: Impressive six pack abs!


Comeback with solo album "Break Down"
Radiates charm of toughness!

Reporter: however...your solo album activity...I've been
impress with your six pact abs. Secret behind your large muscle.


HJ: Urgency..I made my body in two weeks for the
upcoming showcase.


HJ: In my home I installed iron bar and each time and
petition of 10 pull ups before go bathroom & after, same
goes before I go to bed and after. Through out the day.


HJ: It was very hard. Even now my callus has gone yet.


Reporter: So many people shown there Six pack abs.
HJ: Yes it is...this days, is not easy to show off your abs but
becoming base option for actor/entertainer.


HJ: For real, body I want to...before I die, I wants to build
body like...
Reporter: who


HJ: Senior Bi


HJ: Senior Bi from "Ninja Assassins"!


HJ: Before I reach age of 30. Please anticipate!


Reporter: Your are #1 in the field of entertainer that most fans are
want to cook breakfast.


HJ: Without make-up dark circles under my eyes are several and
noticeable. I think this is the reason fans felt pity on me.










No comments:

Post a Comment