Tuesday, July 19, 2011

110719 M.net MUST Kim Hyun Joong

* This is how I understood. May have some variations of translations by other *

MC: Let me introduce our guest. Sexy charisma Kim Hyun Joong!
KHJ: Hello! Nice meet you!
MC: Thank you. You are good looking!
MC: Also let me introduce the man we must have on this show...
Heo Joon the guitarist!
MC: (looking at the HJ) You are known as the handsome statue.
your first impression of Heo Joon (physical look & fashion)?
KHJ: (with the humor) His appearance looked drunk with Makkoli
(막걸리-Korean Rice Wine)
MC: You just called him drunker?
KHJ: (just laugh with apologetic look)

MC: since you the audience looking at him close up...what do you think?
Fans: (everyone shout) very handsome!
MC: Even looking at him this close-up...I have urge to touch him!
(KHJ looked flabbergasted upon hearing MC want to touch him)
Fans: Touch him...
MC: Do you think I can't touch him? (MC touched Hyun Joongs face)
all the audience scream!
MC: Really sorry Mr. Kim Hyun Joong-shi!

MC: When you go to the Karaoke...what do you sing?
KHJ: When I go to Karaoke with friend...I don't normally sing...just listen.
so when they sing...I drink.
MC: you must love to drink?
KHJ: is not that...when I drink, sometime I said to myself...I don't think I can't
drink tonight but end up drinking. How many years has been? (he laugh at himself)
KHJ: In the begining I sing melody.
MC: What kind of song?
KHJ: When I sober from alcoho I start to sing 다줄꺼야 (I give it all) by Cho Kyu Man
MC: Can we listen little?
KHL: sure (he sang)
MC: WOW since you are sober...sounds really good!
KHL: Ok now "무조건" (What ever) by Park Sang Chul.
Drinker song 5 minute before end of Karaoke bar.
By the way...this song is very hard to pronouncing the words
(KHJ start to sing & drunken dancing which made the audience,
guest artist & MC go wild)
MC: WOW (chanting by audience) we must thank Kim Hyun Joong-shi
Are you ending your performance from MUST?
KHJ: Well Korean performance campaign is only two weeks left so.... (giggling)
MC: Song Mr. Kim going to perform today...
KHJ: Yes. Lee Juk sunbanium's 다행이다 (It's Fortunate). Since I was youngster...
I loved Lee Juk sunbanium. First time I practice guitar was his song and
also love his lyric. Every time when I go to Karaoke this song I sing.
MC: WOW we are looking forward to it!
Please this way (MC point at the stage)


Short video interview of "It's Fortunate by Kim Hyun Joong

KHJ: IT's Fortunate is type of song shake inner core of your heart.

그대를 만나고 그대와 나눠 먹을 밥을 지을 수 있어서
because i can meet you and make food to share...

way put together words easily ignored but written great
Just amazing! This is the song dear to my heart and only sang
at the Karaoke. First time I am going to sing to you.I should deliver well!
I want to perform with all my strength!



(He sang beautifully)

MC: How do you feel about singing this song?
KHJ: Hmm I am a dancer/singer so feel some what weird but I like it.
MC: This stage performance is hard to seen by viewer!
Lady guest: Actor, you have unique musical talent. You are so talented.
MC: You could have ask to to perform ROCK but you choose different menu.
KHJ: When I still able to dance...I'll continue. when I am unable...I'll come back
to stage like to perform melody song.

(Break Down Performance)


Thats all for now. Enjoy it!


I'll give it all (다줄꺼야) by Lee Juk (Original Song by Gyu-man Jo (조규만))


Unconditional (무조건) by Park Sang-Chul(박상철)

2 comments:

  1. vK he said he never sing fortunate to anyone but only at kareoke??? You are busted KHJ, we know u dont sing just to anyone.. but only to your love one ... woot woot ...and because I can meet u and made food 2 share .. Luv u vK, i really feel spoiled, you spoiled us the JoongBo .... i'll write abt UZoosin today abt an elder instead of baby .. me help me to exploit my mistake ..erlou will write abt the sofa ... hhahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks vk for sharing!!! Daehaengida was, is and will forever be part of WGM-Ssangchu OST.:)

    ReplyDelete