Saturday, July 16, 2011

e recap of HJ guest at the KBS Cool FM with DJ Oak Ju Hyun

Some recap of HJ guest at the KBS Cool FM with DJ Oak Ju Hyun

DJ: you are same age as my baby brother but way I see it now HJ are becoming a man.
DJ: my ears is turning red…feel flutter. I don’t feel like this with other idols

DJ: You’ve started with Kiss Kiss song today. Between Kiss Kiss vs Break Down which stage performance suit you better?
HJ: Break Down vs Kiss Kiss…personally Kiss Kiss suits me better


Questions from callers

Q: Any difficult during Mnet 20’s Choice due to heavy rains
HJ: I was worried cause…since I have a fair skin I got spray tan on my body.
I was concern rain might wash away but thankfully 10 minute rain stop.

Q: Before your album came out…your plan to take a vacation. Did you go anywhere?
HJ: I thought I will have time but no I’ve got so busy unable to take a vacation.

Q: The title of the song is Kiss Kiss… please answer honestly. Tell me your last kiss
HJ: hmmm…this is month of July… (DJ: ommo…your manager is standing up ^^ HJ look up where his manager is setting )… 5 month ago

Campaign for Kiss Kiss is 2weeks only.

Q: what do you talk about when you played music?
D: I heard you have very good memorizing lines

Q: not counting kiss from drama?
HJ: drama was 9 month ago

DJ: caller says stop talking about subject & personal relationship. I don’t want to know. Don’t tell me . pass
HJ: that right!

Q: Do you feel satisfied with everything you have done with solo?
HJ: I felt I am doing well the way I planned. I am doing without regret!

Q: what do you eat?
HJ: preparing Break Down performance…I ate lots chicken breast about 2 weeks to build body. Break Down ended 7/7.

Q: new album coming out in September. What type of concept?
HJ: right now concept is strong man but later song concept are fun, enjoyable & pretty theme.
HJ image

Q: You are nice so even thou you meet girl you don’t like but continued date for few time ?
HJ: No. The girl is not my type and I have no interest. I end right away.

Q: I believe HJ have fear of needle
HJ: I don’t fear needle but both my mom & I have unnamed phobia…sharp object we can’t look straight in the eyes. When I do make me nervous than start to having tingling feelings between in the eyes

Q: HJ…once awhile you wants to run away from home.
HJ: I don’t have desire to do that. I leave alone.

Q: HJ…enjoy tea more than Americano coffee
HJ: you are right! I can’t drink coffee, coffee milk, coffee ice cream, coffee candy. Don’t like the taste. Not good.
DJ: why?
HJ: Too bitter & no taste
DJ: Do you drink green tea?
HJ: yes
DJ: but green tea is somewhat bitter too
HJ: because tea…ok
DJ: anything else you can’ t eat?
HJ: coffee, snake & gayebul
DJ: I can’t eat snake too
(the mention one more food item he’s allergic too I don’t know what that is)

Q: I don’t think HJ wears brief.
HJ: No I can’t wear boxer. I felt I am not wearing any & feel insecure
DJ: Need to be tight so feel secure?
HJ: yes

Q: HJ love speedy but scare of bungee jumping
HJ: I did once bungee jumping. This is how I did it. First sign the release form & paid $35 and when up. You can go up but if you have fear…you can come down.
I went up in Nam San. From elevator, group of tourist below saw me and start to chanting Kim hyun Joong, Kim hyun Joong & video taping me. I felt pressured so I jump with style!
DJ: How did you feel after the jump
HJ: Really disliked that group of tourist that day.
DJ: Did you feel good after jump?
HJ: I realize…this is how it feels death & I am going to turn into ketchup

Q: Girl who’s going to reject him…he would not approach
HJ: Nope . If I like the girl…I go after her till I live or die (he meant he would not give up easily)
DJ: really
HJ: Yes

Q: I think HJ is weak towards girl who cry
HJ: Yes. You are right. I don’t know what to do. I do everything she ask me too
DJ: do you cry often?
HJ: not really but some time not much

Q: I think currently HJ might sign up with his favorite female entertainer fan club?
HJ: Yes I have. In the past I was member of Pink fan club
DJ: Ah really? You were fan of Hyori
HJ: Yes
DJ: I remember
HJ: I even went to dream concert
DJ: For real? Even holding red balloon?
HJ: Yes
DJ: I figured! hahaha

Q: Even thou HJ have two cutest dogs but would not sleep with them in same bed.
HJ: I want them to sleep with me but dogs don’t like it. Dogs keep sleep on the floor.
One day I took both of them in my arm and felt a sleep. Dogs must be really hated…next morning I found my dogs on the floor and they pooh on the floor. First time I ever yell at them early in the morning.

Q: I think HJ don’t minded messy house
HJ: No. I love clean home. I can’t stand unclean dishes. When friends over & bottles are every where…even thou I am drunk…I have to clean up before go to bed. If really messy…I call cleaning ajumma

DJ: So I heard you are Soccer mania. Do you still play soccer?
HJ: Yes. I am going to play coming Thursday.

DJ: They told me time to end the program. Would you like to send message to your fans?
HJ: Show feels short.

HJ: Only have 2 weeks to promo this album. Took me long time to prepare but promoting time is short but I’ll back either late September or early October. Please contiude to support & love this album last 2 weeks. We’ll meet again with new album & performance. I’ll come again late October.

DJ: While we are sending away Hyun Joong-shi. He requested song “ Is It Still Beautiful by TOY. Thank you

Song lyric is sad one! Guy let the girl go and now realize how much he miss her & regrating all the things he didn't do. Even say I love you. I'll translate this lyric's later time.

sorry my grammar sucks!

2 comments:

  1. 5 months ago will be somewhere in February could it be during valentines ... hope its with buin ... LOVE YA! KISS KISS ... LvK with tonnes of thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful translation ^^ I love you Unnie! you're the Best!!! please keep this blog of yours alive and active ^^ post more!!! mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete