Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lee Sora Propose 2 with Kim Hyun Joong 07/20/2011

*This is how I understood. May have some variations of translations by others*

LSL: They are calm...your fans!

HJ: I have more noona fans than dongsaeng fans.
Because noona fans are all married
they are calm. hehehe

LSL: Yes they are calm

HJ: My fans don't like to show face on the TV.
They forget to prepare dinner today.
So as soon as show is over...they need to go home and cook

LSL: I heard you are funny without showing any facial expression.
You don't laugh but make others laugh.
You looked so free lately compare to in the past when you were
guest on the TV talk shows

HJ: The reason I feel free now is...when I was Idol...I had to carry
Idol image so I can't talk about drinking & relationship with female
Restricted by agency. But now since I have transform from Idol to
solo singer...I drop some rules.


LSL: Yourself or your company?

HJ: I did it myself and company...couldn't touch me hahaha just kidding

LSL: But don't you want to express yourself? It important isn't it?

HJ: My company have express to me I can do thing I wants to do
such as type of music & dance. Because of this I work hard and
really enjoy everything I do...performing!

LSL: Since I invited Hyun Joong-shi here...I try to figure out what
type of questions I should ask him so I watched some of
KHJ's past & recent TV shows & talk shows.

LSL: All grown up. Change a lot too. I don't know what type of life
you lead before...you only knows... You don't make any
expression at all and you don't enjoy taking about yourself.

HJ: I don't know how to except thanks or say to thanks.
Even friends birthday...I don't handed gift way normal people do
just thrown at them and before they can say the word I change the
subject like "Hey let go eat" so they don't have chance to thank to me.
I am socially awkward.

LSL: Something like this you need some practise...I have questions..
few minutes ago you sang "Love Song" I don't think you can express
love because you are shy & awkward... did you liked someone in the
past?

HJ: Yes! I am man too...I liked many females I liked
(audience was shock)

Audience: you had? Some? How many?

HJ: Not some....Lot! hahaha

HJ: When I like someone I don't know how to express. Front of her...
I stop talking because I don't want her to catch me.
If I talk...she will know I like her. so when I am with group of friends
at the Karaoke, I pick the song I want to express my feeling to her.

LSL: So did she found out?

HJ: Nope that time it was late and she fell a sleep.

LSL: You need learn how to express your feeling

HJ: But if I don't want to loose her...I go after her

LSL: So that means you had a experience going after the girl you liked.

HJ: Yes I have.

LSL: So how long did you had a relationship her?

HJ: Long time...about 3 years

LSL: Did you ask her first or she ask

HJ: I asked her first from casual place

LSL: How did you propose to her?

HJ: If you don't like me today than I never going to like

LSL: This is how you express your love to her?
and this is how you ask her?

HJ: If you reject me today or not...

LSL: cause you like me? did you say to her you liked her?

HJ: Yes! I ask her let go to movie tomorrow and find out about
each other OR just end here now. So she says she will go to the
movie with me meant she is also interest on me.
After the movie I'll ask her let have a relationship.

LSL: So did your wish come true?

HJ: Yes

LSL: WOW you guys are alike. Thats why you were able to date and
had a relationship for 3 to 4 year...Now?

HJ: No we are not together

LSL: This is important time of your life and need to focus on your career.
Also turning point of your life too

HJ: Yes this is very important time in my life. Because of that each
time when I go up to stage I treasure and give everything to each
performance.

LSL: I believe you'll go far and everything you do will be successful!

HJ: Thank you!

LSL: Kim Hyun Joong-shi dream is becoming wonderful neighborhood
Ahjussi. Why Ahjussi??

HJ: I can't be Idol forever. From 20 years from now...middle school kid
see me as Ahjussi. I prefer nice & kind heart Ahjussi than know as
the famous singer or actor...I want to be live as a simple life..ahjussi
whom can buy snack to kids in the neighborhood.



Also take about the U:zoosin & thanks to his fan. I'll post remainder later.

3 comments:

  1. LvK you are my angel, know why i love to make your translation as my ref, coz you do it line by line, not just summary .. thats usually bias by according to the translator POV .. LOVE YA! KISS KISS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much VK!!!you're just the best!:) love ya!!! segyero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LvK Unnie thank you so much for that very detailed translation ^^

    This caught my attention:

    HJ: Yes!I ask her let go to movie tomorrow and find out about
    each other OR just end here now. So she says she will go to the
    movie with me meant she is also interest on me.
    After the movie I'll ask her let have a relationship.

    What I remember with that is this:
    Hwangbo was teased of having a man 10 feet away from her in a movie house or that she was seen leaving a movie house with a man...

    I can't help but connect that maybe my wild fancy ^^

    HJ can be very blunt and if he proposed to our Angel Hwangbo after WGM I guess it will be much easier for him to ask HB "If you don't like me today than I never going to like" and "If you reject me today or not..."

    With that I remember HJ saying during that fake farewell that if HB will say sorry he will walk out of the studio lol^^ and why do I feel that he asks those question to HB during the deleted Barbecue scene in ep 38...hmmm....lol and how comfortable they become after that deleted barbecue scene with those quick touching/holding hands when HB was asking for HJ to give him a star! yay! *giggling!*

    HJ: When I like someone I don't know how to express. Front of her...
    I stop talking because I don't want her to catch me.
    If I talk... (BINGO! so that explained why he rarely talk at the start of WGM not only bec he feels awkward, he just don't want to be caught lol so after few ep he started talking and he got caught with too many mushy talk and stares; can’t contain it anymore and it’s very apparent hihihi)
    she will know I like her. so when I am with group of friends
    at the Karaoke, I pick the song I want to express my feeling to her.
    LSL: So did she found out?

    HJ: Nope that time it was late and she fell a sleep.
    ( I do think that they sometimes drink or party out after some taping with their group or friends they had so many friends who went to visit their WGM home...they're too happy and when you are caught with that festive/ Happy feeling sometimes you try to extend the night even if work is done . so my guess will be they went out having a fun time and maybe HB's sometimes tired bec during those times she was also busy with doing her MV , Promoting her Get hot and MG so maybe just my POV based on Ssangcho Couple's story hihihi they went out but before he can sing his song for HB ---she already fell a sleep due to tiredness hihihi )

    And Finally This:
    LSL: So did your wish come true?

    HJ: Yes

    End of story he got what he wished for and if you have that I don’t think you’ll ever let it go!
    Unnie very clear that this is the truth he’s just twisting it so people will not say "ok, It’s Hwangbo for sure…" he is narrating their story and joongboers can see that clearly whether 5 month/10 months/ 3 years or more it will always scream Hwangbo no one else comes close to that..I will shave my hair if it’s not Hwangbo (joke) hahahaha! Good thing that won’t happen Because IT IS HWANGBO ^^

    Love you LvK Unnie! Kiss Kiss
    Sorry for the long comment! I love your blog that’s why I can’t contain myself ^^
    ---Skullcandy!

    ReplyDelete