Saturday, July 16, 2011

It is still beautiful by Toy

At first, I liked being single
Freedom of choice and time
I thought I’d forgotten you
I really believed I had

But you know
Waking up alone in the morning
And realizing you aren’t here
The tears fall before I know it

Did anything change?
Do you still talk the way you used to make me laugh?
I’ve changed
I don’t laugh as much as I used to and I’ve gotten thin
Since I was with you

You knew me so well
I misunderstood that for you restricting me
I never told you that I loved you
Because I thought it was manly

But you know
As I write your name over and over on a blank sheet of paper
As I call you just to hear your voice on the machine
The tears fall before I know it

Did anything change?
Is the smile that I loved so much still beautiful?
I’ve changed
I don’t laugh as much as I used to and I’ve gotten thin
Since I was with you

How is he?
Does he treat you well enough to forget about our days together?
You have to be happy
Because you’ve met someone who can make up for my shortcomings




여전히 아름다운지

첨엔 혼자라는게 편했지
자유로운 선택과 시간에 너의 기억을 지운듯 했어
정말 난 그런줄로 믿었어
하지만 말야 이른아침 혼자 눈을 뜰때
내곁에 니가 없다는 사실을 알게 될때면 나도 모를 눈물이 흘러

**변한건 없니..날웃게 했던 예전 그 말투도 여전히 그대로니
난 달라 졌어 예전만큼 웃질 않고 좀 야위었어.
널 만날때 보다..

나를 이해해준 시간만큼
너의 구속 이라 착각 했지..
남자 다운거라며 너에게 사랑한단 말 조차 못했어
하지만 말야 빈종이에 가득 너의 이름 쓰면서
네게 전화걸어 너의 음성 들을때
나도 모를 눈물이 흘러

변한건 없니
내가 그토록 사랑한 그 미소도 여전히 아름답니
난 달라졌어
예전만큼 웃질 않고 좀 야웠어
널 만날때 보다

그는 어떠니 우리함께한 날들 잊을 만큼 너에게 잘해주니
행복해야돼~ 나의 모자람 채워줄 좋은 사람
만났으니까

4 comments:

  1. aigooo ..aigoooo ..... is this another PLEASE, im really sad ... hope its means nothing personal to him ... KISS KISS MV and life performance bring/give so many memories of WGM days ... and really hope they together .. Thanks LvK and whose blog is this ...

    Love Ya! KISS KISS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BabyG!
    I create this blog way back just to log in to other bloggers site.
    So this blog is belong to me^^ I should start to add thing here
    for you and anyone wants to see or read what ever I post.

    Thanks for the comment. Love you G!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unnie it's a sad song but then again...I think he just like it bec of the lyrics and maybe the melody...remember how HJ sing Bogoshipo (did I write it correct?) the ep before they went to Japan...he loves ballad and I strongly feel that they are still in a relationship...he could have felt this part:

    "But then again alone early in the morning
    Be my side when I open my eyes
    When I realized the fact that you are not here. Without knowing my tears flow"
    ---again "the realization" maybe he realized and search for her...and this part:

    "But then again full of blank paper
    Writing your names
    Dial your telephone to listen your voice
    Without knowing my tears flow"
    ---gave a me big smile...that strong longing for a person will bring you passion to chase after love...

    after all contrary to what the song means---letting go and giving up--- this means more to me
    Q: Girl who’s going to reject him…he would not approach
    HJ: Nope . If I like the girl…I go after her till I live or die (he meant he would not give up easily)
    DJ: really
    HJ: Yes

    so cheer up Unnie ^^

    and by the way just thinking about the tittle: It is still beautiful---hmmm is isn't it--- I'm still Beautiful???
    OMG unnie! is it another HINT!!! maybe we should include this in our spazzz!!!!! Waaaaaaaaah!

    Unnie I think we have to look beyond ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((((SKULL))))))
    My god you are my angel! you just lift my spirit!
    Salamt! Love you girl!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete